Experience Luxury Broken Bow Property Management!
For a detailed quote on how we can manage your property and save you money, call Terry @ (214) 578-5185 today!
Here’s what we know about cabin property management:
We are cabin owners!
from Texas who used to use the most popular property management companies in the Broken Bow area. Like you, we were amazed at the high percentages, most charged 35% of our booking, but after all the incidental, deep cleaning (like every cleaning shouldn’t be deep!), and related expenses the companies were charging more like 50%, and the smug attitudes they had toward us and our cabins. It seemed a bit like a local owned monopoly that was less concerned with customer service with an overall air of, “Oh well, if you don’t like it, take your business elsewhere.”
After multiple attempts to get some light bulbs changed and after hearing from our cabin guests complaining that the cleaning staff was rude to them, we decided to call our property management on the carpet. It was immediately clear that they didn’t really care and didn’t need our business, so we took over.
Not only did we take over, but we also made a commitment to ourselves that:
- We would provide a better, less expensive, more responsive experience for us, and also make it available to other cabin owners, who like us, needed their cabins leased more often and their property maintained more closely.
- We instituted the stiffest financial penalties for those who damage cabins and break the rules, because we want to deter damage to ours and other’s property.
- We wanted to pay the cleaning staff higher than any other property management company in the area to make sure that they were taken care of, and would take care of your property.
- We want to treat you like we would want to be treated without paying all the “extra charges” and on average 5%-15% less than all other companies in the area!
- We also offer a concierge level experience for those who rent the cabins to ensure that their stay would be memorable.
- We also want to make sure that your property STAYS booked. Because if your cabin isn’t booked, you’re not making a profit.
- We knew that we could do a better job, at a fairer price, with a better attitude! But that’s not even the best part…